Processing of personal data
Although we take these steps to ensure the security of your information, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate precautions to help you protect your information. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us electronically and any transmission of information is at your own risk.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act (la loi Informatique et libertés) of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify any information concerning you. If you have any questions or wish to revoke your consent to the processing of your data, you can send an email to the address stated in our Legal Notice. In the event of failure to process your personal data, you also have the option to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
Insofar as we have obtained the consent of the person concerned for the processing of personal data, Article 6, paragraph 1, sub-paragraph 1A of the GDR applies as a legal basis. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with the person concerned or pre-contractual measures taken by the person concerned, Article 6, paragraph 1b of the GDR applies as a legal basis.
Data collection and purpose
The following components of our website are likely to collect personal data in order to respond to your various requests (booking, initial contact, signing up to the newsletter, etc.):
- Contact form
- Newsletter registration form
- Input fields and payment forms
All these data are only processed by the companies IMMOCÉAN and SECURE HOLIDAY.
Browsing the website www.immocean.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on your computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not identify the user, but which makes it possible to record information relating to the navigation of a computer on this website. The data collected in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the website and is also intended to enable various visit frequency measurements.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user has the possibility of configuring his or her computer to refuse the installation of cookies. Depending on his browser, he can proceed as follows:
- With Firefox: In the browser menu, click on the Tools menu, then go to the Options tab and then to the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: Use custom settings for history and clear the Accept Cookies tick box.
- With Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three vertical dots) in the upper right-hand corner of the browser, then click Settings, and then click Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings, you can choose to block cookies.
- With Internet Explorer: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal dots) in the upper right-hand corner of the browser, then click Settings, and then click Show advanced settings. Click on Block all cookies in the “Cookies” section.
- With Safari: Click on the menu pictogram (symbolised by a toothed wheel) at the top right of the browser and then click on Preferences. Select the Security tab. Click on Never in the “Accept Cookies” section.